- Privacy is of paramount importance to R&F Properties and as a responsible developer we abide by best practice in this area.
- This privacy notice sets out what we use the data we collect from the website for, and your rights in respect of this and who to contact in respect of this.
- This privacy notice applies to information collected from this website.
Who we are?
We are R&F Properties, we are part of an international developer providing high-quality residential properties in global locations. Our full name is R&F Properties (QS) co Ltd, (incorporated and registered in England and Wales under company registration number 10652707), whose registered address is 3rd & 5th Floor, Sky Gardens Nine Elms, 153 Wandsworth Road, London, SW8 2GB. You can contact the Data Control Officer at this address or by email on DataControlOfficer@rfproperty.co.uk
What information do we collect?
We collect personal data when you:
- Attend our events;
- Enter any competitions or surveys we may run;
- Sign up for marketing communications;
- Use mobile devices to access our content;
- Access our websites with the use of a web browser, with relevant cookies enabled.
We collect the following information:
- Your name, title, telephone name and email;
- Information as to where you first heard about us and our development from;
- Information about your device (such as the IP address, which is a numerical code to identify your device that can provide information about the country, region or city where you are based); and;
- Information relating to your personal circumstances relating to your property interests and needs.
How we use personal information:
- To collect expressions of interest in our projects and projects by other UK R&F entities;
- To send marketing communications for our projects and for other UK R&F entities when we have your permission, or when permitted by law;
- Understanding the make-up of interested persons in our development and their interests and preferences, to improve our marketing by making it more relevant to your interests and preferences;
- To allow for the personalisation of content, business/sales information or user experience;
- Account set up and administration;
- Delivering marketing and events communication;
We will not collect special categories of data - such as information about your race, political opinions, religion, health or sexual orientation - unless you have chosen to provide that information to us.
What legal basis do we have for processing your personal data?
We process your data for marketing purposes because you have consented for us to do so for the above purposes (but not for other such purposes).
You may at any time withdraw that consent and we must stop using your data at this point (withdrawal of consent), or restrict our processing of it. You have other rights in respect of data as set out below.
Should you move to make a purchase of a property from us, we will have a legitimate purpose to process and retain such data from you as is needed to permit this transaction. We will explain what Personal Data we will need to hold from you prior to the point of exchange.
Sharing of Personal Data
We do not share your personal data with other people or organisations that are not directly linked to us except as follows:
- We may (unless you tell us not to) share this with other R&F Properties entities in the United Kingdom who offer similar property opportunities that you may be interested in.
- We may (unless you tell us not to) share this with our agents in the United Kingdom who provide sales and marketing services for us.
- We may share your data with other organisations that provide services (not including marketing) on our behalf such as dealing with payment processing, ie bank transfers, our conveyancing solicitors (in the event of entering into a purchase agreement with us), and for preventing fraud.
- We may reveal your personal data to any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other organisation if we are required to do so to meet a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of anyone else.
- Any organisations which access your data in the course of providing services on our behalf will be governed by strict contractual restrictions to make sure that they protect your data and keep to all data privacy laws that apply. We may also independently audit these service providers at any time.
How do we secure personal data?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational controls to protect your personal data against unauthorised processing and against accidental loss, damage or destruction.
Sending information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data once with us, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data sent to our site while still in transit and so you provide it at your own risk
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We keep your personal data for only as long as we need to. How long we need that personal data depends on what of the purposes set out we are using it for. We may need to use it to answer your queries about our properties and as a result may keep personal data while you are still using our product or services. If we no longer need your data, we will delete it or make it anonymous by removing all details that identify you. If we have asked for your permission to process your personal data and we have no other lawful grounds to continue with that processing, and you withdraw your permission, we will delete your personal data. However, when you unsubscribe from marketing communications, we will keep your email address to ensure that we do not send you any marketing in future.
Your rights in relation to personal data
You have the right to ask us to stop using your data for marketing purposes at any time.
You may also require us to provide the data we hold from you at any time.(Subject Access Request), and you may require us to provide you with a copy of your data in a machine-readable form (data portability). If you see an error in the data we hold, and you tell us, we must correct this error (right to correction).
We respect the right of data subjects to access and control their personal data in accordance with the principles set out in the GDPR.
You can contact us with regard to the following rights in relation to your personal data:
If you would like to have a copy of the personal data we hold on you or if you think that we hold incorrect personal data about you, please write to the Data Control Officer (as detailed above).
We will deal with requests for copies of your personal data or for correction of your personal data within one month. If your request is complicated or if you have made a large number of requests, it may take us longer. We will let you know if we need longer than one month to respond. You will not have to pay a fee to obtain a copy of your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
You also have the right to ask us to delete your personal data or restrict how it is used. There may be exceptions to the right to erasure for specific legal reasons which, if applicable, we will set out for you in response to your request. Where applicable, you have the right to object to processing of your personal data for certain purposes.
If you want to make any of these requests, please contact the Data Control Officer by email on DataControlOfficer@rfproperty.co.uk or by post to the above address.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity.
If you are not satisfied
If you are not satisfied with the way your concern has been handled, you can refer your complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Changes to the policy